Mentorship is for those who are sincerely seeking guidance toward a more connected experience in relationship to themselves and the world around them…whether that world is as a homemaker or a world traveller. And, seeking mentorship specifically through the Yamas and Niyamas is recognizing that these principles are learned experientially, and is for those who understand the value that integrity, discipline and ethics bring to personal fulfillment and therefore, global benefit.
Working with me means you are seeking participation in your own Soul's freedom, with the understanding that there is really nothing to fix, there is only more growing into the knowing of greater truth. My approach in mentoring is based on safety and acceptance...of you, of me, and the space we're sharing; but, most of all, my approach is to inspire you to keep going, to learn to trust yourself and to value yourself in the truest of ways, which is an unfolding natural process. My purpose is to help you expand and grow in your capacity and skill to be a free thinker through the practice of Yoga's ethical foundation.
- Live from a greater inner space of Compassion and confidence
- Increase discernment self-trust, and inner stability
- Gain a sense of empowerment and insight in your life
- Understand what freedom really is
- For Yoga Facilitators: Lead more empowering and inspired classes, increase your competency, and experience more embodiment of the Yogic teachings
“This morning I did my first online class with Vanessa. I have not done a class like this before and was really impressed. Not surprised knowing how high Vanessa sets her own bar!! Cannot wait for the next one!”--K.D.
How it Works: These are one-to-one personalized online sessions, where we establish the Yamas and Niyamas as the touchpoint from which you experience your life. We’ll utilize the ethical system of Yoga, to help frame your current experience, in a way that helps you define and refine your path. One session is rarely enough, but it's a great starting point! A mentorship is meant to be integrated and progressive in nature, and this is most effective within a series format. You're welcome to commit to a single session or to a package, but I do recommend the momentum of weekly conversations in the beginning, stretching the timespan out as you begin to integrate what you discover. This is defined by each individual process and experience of Life; like Life, we address balance toward that which is presenting.
- Introductory Session: This works out to 1.5 hours total. We'll meet online for 1 hour together, with a half hour follow up one week later. $108CDN
- Progressive Package: We'll meet online for 5 Mentoring sessions, 1 hour each session. Five sessions $395CDN
- 15/30: This is offered to those who I work with in an ongoing manner in our Group sessions. If you have random questions regarding your own practice and would periodically like added insight from me, you can choose a 15 or 30 minute online session with me. Each session is $25CDN and $40CDN respectively
- Cancellation policy does apply with a minimum 24 hours in advance
A Mentorship can really jumpstart your practice. I look forward to working with you! Contact me to book (please allow up to 24 hours response time)
* please note payment plans are available for Packages only, depending on your circumstance (details to be discussed per circumstance)
**Note: this is perceiving life through the ethics of Yoga, this is not therapy, nor is it to be used in place of required psychological treatment.
Vanessa is an experienced Yoga Instructor and Craniosacral Practitioner, who shares the transformative power of the Yamas and Niyamas, to help other Yoga Instructors lead more empowering and inspired classes. She also works with individuals, helping them gain a sense of empowerment and insight, in their personal lives. Working with individuals and organizations in this way, increases personal authenticity. This is achieved by seeking out the foundation of the Yoga practice, through the Yamas and Niyamas, and how they’re expressed in the personal style of the yoga teacher or individual. As a teacher, being informed by our personal experience with the Yamas and Niyamas, turns our classes into something much richer than the commonplace. The result is a more authentic, more inspiring and enthusiastic class which sets you apart from other teachers. For individuals, this offers a valuable anchor, in a world which is moving so fast. The foundation of the Yamas and Niyamas, strengthens our own practice, teachings, and authenticity, all rolled in to one. The result is that people trust our competency.